About SSC CGL
>Staff Selection Commission or SSC has been one of the most desirable organizations for Government exams in India. It conducts Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL exam every year for recruitment to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
Every year thousands of vacancies are filled by SSC in Government departments. Govt. jobs are the most sought after career choice in India. More so, the government is focusing on providing better facilities and services in every aspect of our lives. Govt is focusing on the development of our country and to do that millions of Jobs will be created in the coming years. SSC is the leading Govt. organization that provides employment to lakhs of students in India. A great opportunity lies ahead for all the SSC aspirants.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam for recruitment to various subordinate services like:
• Assistants in Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate office of the Govt. of India.
• Inspectors of Central Excise & Customs.
• Inspectors of Income Tax.
• Preventive Officers in Customs.
• Examiner in Customs.
• Sub-Inspectors in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI.
• Assistant Enforcement Officer in Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue.
• Divisional Accountant, Jr. Accountant, Auditor & UDCs in various offices of Govt. of India.
• Auditor Offices under C&AG, CGDA, CGA & others.
• Accountant/ Junior Accountant
• Tax Assistant in CBDT and CBEC
• Compiler in Registrar General of India.
SSC CGL Notification 2018
The recruitment notification for SSC CGL 2018 has been released by SSC on 5th May by Staff Selection Committee of India. SSC CGL 2018 Tier-I (CBE) exam is scheduled from 04.06.2019 to 19.06.2019
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Dates Released
Finally, SSC has published the SSC Calendar & revised schedule of all SSC exams to be conducted by SSC during 2019-2020. SSC has released Exam Dates for SSC CGL 2018 Tier I, II & III Exams which are mentioned below. According to the latest exam calendar of SSC, the Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2018 Tier-I (CBE) exam is scheduled from 04.06.2019 to 19.06.2019.
The schedule for the SSC CGL 2018-19 exam is provided below. Please note down the important dates related to SSC CGL Exam 2018
|SSC CGL 2018 Online Application||5th May to 4th June 2018|
|SSC CGL 2018 Tier-I||04th June to 19th June 2019|
|SSC CGL Tier-II||11th September to 13th September 2019 (CBE)*|
|SSC CGL Tier-III (Des)||29th December 2019 (MORNING)|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam||To be notified later|
|SSC CGL 2019 Notification||31st October 2019|